Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Lion King




It was the thrill of a lifetime. I literally had tears in my eyes and goosebumps on top of goosebumps. The cause of all this? The Lion King at the Civic Center. I took my kids and joined Mundy and Jaxon to see this incredible production. The costumes were mind-boggling, the singing and dancing were awe-inspiring, and the overall production was a real memory for me to share with my children. It was sometimes hard to watch the play for watching the kids' faces. Jayce sat on the aisle seat and could reach out and touch the animals that paraded by him. At one point in time, Maggie told me to quit poking her shoulder telling her to look at this and look at that. I was probably more excited than they were!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SarahJarnagin said...

Okay, I messed up on my first comment.

I am glad you guys had so much fun!!! It sounds like it was AMAZING!